New and Current Patients:
Please click the link on the right to access Network Neurology’s patient portal where you will be able to set up/view your account. Through the portal you will also be able to:
- Fill out pre-registration forms prior to your visit
- Ask questions of doctors, nurses, and staff members
- Request prescription refills and referrals
- Set up and view your appointments
- View your personal health record
- Examine your current and past statements
At Network Neurology, We Offer:
- Clinical neurology & neurocognitive evaluations
- Neurophysiology evaluations (qEEG, EEG, 6-Hour EEG)
- Medical management of seizures & neurological disorders
- Clinical management of vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) therapy
- Non-invasive neuromodulation/biofeedback & heart rate variability training
Neurological Conditions We Address:
- Seizure / Epilepsy
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- ADD / ADHD
- Migraine / Headache
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays / Regression
- Neurometabolic Disorders
- Demyelinating Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Our business hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm.
We are also available to answer any questions by phone
Fridays from 8:00am - 12:00pm.
Traveling East on I-26:
1. Take exit 212B to merge onto I-526 West toward Savannah.
2. Take exit 11A toward SC-61 S/Ashley River Road.
3. Merge onto Paul Cantrell Blvd.
4. At the first stoplight, turn right onto Tobias Gadson Blvd.
5. Take the first left onto Savage Road.
6. We are located in the medical complex on the left. 1941 Savage Road, Suite 100-E.
Traveling West on I-26:
1. Take exit 216A for SC 7S/Cosgrove Avenue
2. Continue on Cosgrove Avenue.
3. Slight right onto SC-7S/Sam Rittenburg Blvd.
4. Turn right onto SC-61N/Ashley River Road.
5. Turn left onto Savage Road.
6. We are located in the last medical complex on your right. 1941 Savage Road, Suite 100-E.
1. Take exit 11A toward SC-61 S/Ashley River Road.
2. Merge onto Paul Cantrell Blvd.
3. At the first stoplight, turn right onto Tobias Gadson Blvd.
4. Take the first left onto Savage Road.
5. We are located in the medical complex on the left. 1941 Savage Road, Suite 100-E.
From U.S. 17 South (downtown Charleston):
1. Merge onto U.S. 17 South
2. Take the South Carolina 61 exit.
3. Merge onto SC-171 N/SC-61 N
4. In 1.7 miles, take a slight left onto SC-61 N/Ashley River Road.
5. In 1.9 miles turn left onto Savage Road.
7. We are located in last the medical complex on your right. 1941 Savage Road, Suite 100-E.
Click here to go to Network Neurology's Patient Portal.